Friday, July 31

B is for birthday

Just a quick post today as my kids are very impatiently waiting to go out and play. This is a card I made for my cousin's birthday this past weekend. Using Classic Stars Jumbo wheel and the Party Hearty stamp set this card was super simple and I got to use my new Jumbo Grommets and Star brads.
If you haven't tried out the new grommets from SU these are awesome and really easy, just poke it through and push the sides over kinda like you do with a brad. My smaller star brad fit perfectly in the middle, I can't wait to use it on some more projects and cards!

I'm off to go enjoy the sunshine! Happy Stampin'!

4 comments:

  1. What a great card and it probably took very little time!! Great idea - definitely a card to case!! Enjoy the day with your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that the brads fit inside the Jumbo grommets. I never would have thought of that. Thanks so much for sharing! I always get such great ideas from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE! I do have the grommets! I hardly ever use them! I need to get them out and sit them where I can see them so I'll remember to use them! They are SO easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS JENNA!! love the side border with ribbon accent! I have never used the grommets, I may just have to place another order soon!

    ReplyDelete