Sunday, September 20

I'm back!

I'm finally back, sorry its been so long! I've been home enjoying having my hubby home! He left to go back to work overseas about a week ago and so I'm getting back into doing my favorite past time... stamping. I attended Stampin' Up's Cincinnati Regional Seminar for Demonstrators last weekend and I had soo much fun I've spent every spare moment since stamping, not that I have that many 'spare moments' but the ones I've had they have been spent stamping! I came back from regionals totally inspired! Good thing too, with Christmas coming up I'm going to need a lot of something to stamp out 100 Christmas cards!!

Here are a few cards I've done over the past few weeks,

This card uses the Petal Pizazz stamp set and the retired In Colors.
This card features the NEW In Colors and uses Bugs and Kisses and Eastern Blooms Stamp sets. This paper is from the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP.
Last but not least a very simple Monochromatic card using the new Medallion stamp and the Rose Red flowers from the Flower Fusion Accents & Elements Tin.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment