Wednesday, July 8

Cherish

These cards use the Baroque Motifs Stamp Set, which is one of my favorite sets for a beautiful card! I CASED these cards from a card that I had made at my friend Sherri's Card Class. I changed up the DSP and colors but everything else remains the same! Both cards use the newly retired Bella Birds DSP.
This card uses Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and So Saffron.
The flower is popped up with stampin' dimensionals and has a rhinestone brad through the middle.
This card uses So Saffron, Bordering Blue and Whisper White.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards, Jenna! You seriously can't go wrong with Baroque Motifs!! Love your color combos, too, btw! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous color combination. It will be one of the next ones I try!

    ReplyDelete