Wednesday, July 22

I got a big shot!!

Man the days just fly by in the summer! I can't seem to keep up, I'm having too much fun in the sun! Since I've abandoned you all a little to long, I'll make it up with a few cards today! This first one is from a challenge I did where you can only use one embellishment and NO layers!! Kinda scary huh! Once I got started it wasn't so bad!
I used the neighborhood wheel and the welcome comes from the Warm Words stamp set. I used the wheel on a piece of scrap Whisper White and colored the house with Stampin' Pastels and cut it out. I used stampin' dimensionals to adhere to the card.
I just recently got the big shot!!! It is so much cooler then I ever could have imagined! I absolutely love it!! This is the first card I made using the big shot and the Elegant Bouquet textured embossing plate. I used a little crystal effects and dazzling diamonds for the flower centers and my white gel pen to make some of the lines pop a little more! I also used a flower from my pretties kit along with a half pearl for the center!
The tutorial to do this card comes from Patty Bennett. Click on her name to see how to make this beautiful card! This Manhattan Impressions Die is just gorgeous and makes last minute cards a breeze!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stampin'!

3 comments:

  1. You definitely made up for it...GREAT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will grow to love your Big Shot more and more each day! I can't imagine not having one now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, Jenna! I can't wait for school to start so I can get back to regular blogging and posting some love each day! UGH, SUMMER!

    NOT that I don't love my kids, of course, but they sure do put a damper on my hoppin'! HAHA!

    Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete