Friday, July 3

Lots of Bots Issues!

As I was working on cards the other day for my Stamp a Stack, I had a heck of a time coming up with this one! I'm happy with what I came up with, it just took a few tries! I thought it'd' be fun to share how things go sometimes!
3rd times a charm! This card uses Taken With Teal, Basic Grey and Whisper White Cardstocks. Night of Navy 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. I used basic grey, taken with teal and night of navy classic inks and water-colored my bot using the ink well on the top of the Ink pad lid.
This was my 1st card attempt and it is ok, but I just don't love it. I was trying to CASE a card from the IB&C and just make it larger, but it just didn't go so great! This card uses Bashful Blue, Basic Grey & Whisper White.
My 2nd attempt, I was going for a bandaid look over on the left although it didn't look as great as I'd pictured in my head! This uses Tangerine Tango, Apricot Appeal and Sage Shadow.

If you do not have the 'NEW' Idea book & Catalog yet, I would love to get one to you! There are just so many wonderful new things in there!


~I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July weekend~
Happy Stampin'

4 comments:

  1. Those little robots...and your cards...are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my new fav sets especially now that I have Joaquin...Cards are super cute...Love the tangerine tango and apricot appeal together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW, these are so cute! And, I did think it was a bandaid before reading, so GOOD JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute cute! I love these little guys. I definitely have to go get stamping with mine.

    ReplyDelete