Wednesday, June 10

Now...Relax

Fathers Day is right around the corner and here is what I have made for my dad! I think its pretty manly and sooo him! I'm usually a day before kinda girl or even more likely the day of any occasion I'm rushing about wrapping, crafting and just trying to put something together! I'm so proud of myself for getting this done early!

I kept it easy with this card, Basic Black, Basic Grey and Very Vanilla! I used the Basic Grey DSP from Hostess Patterns Pack II and 4 of the brushed silver brads. I used the tag corner punch to make the tags for the inside and a little linen thread. Roughed up the sides a bit and Water-colored the words! Easy Peasy!

This set is such a great 'man' set! Thanks to my bloggin' star sister Lorita Edwards I was able to see just how fun it is! You see I was telling her how I liked her card and wished I would have got it and she sent me a bunch of stamped images from the set! How nice is that! Check out her card using this set here!
Thank You Lorita!!

3 comments:

  1. I have been on this black and white kick lately, so the neutrals in this card really appeal to me. The sentiment is so perfect. It is definately a "Man" card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna great job. I too was on the fence about getting this set. Didn't. Now wish I had, but don't have time to use it now.

    ReplyDelete