Monday, June 15

love love love


This is the card I made today for Sudsol's Chat & Challenge, I must have Scarlet & Grey on the mind! I immediately went to Bravo Burgundy and Basic Grey! I had a wonderful day yesterday at the OSU stadium watching my cousin graduate! Although sitting in the blazing sun for 3 hours wasn't the most comfortable, the commencement speaker was THE John Glenn, it was pretty awesome to here his speech and it was a good one! I have never been to the stadium before so that was neat too! My husband is not such a fan...booo! Anyways on with the card...
I can't think of the name of the movie the love love love comes from but I always say it to my husband because it cracked me up so I used it on here by using my markers to color the love on the love you, I can't think of the movie for the life of me. Anyone know what I'm talking about?


3 comments:

  1. WOW, these colors are awesome together, just makes a beautiful card! KUDOS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! I have always like reds and grays together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jenna. Love the color combo. Go Buckeyes!

    ReplyDelete