Monday, June 8

In Colors 2009 sneak peek!!

Oh man, I can't believe its been so long! I'm sorry! Especially to my bloggin' stars group for going MIA on them!! I'm finally feeling better and back at it! My kids and I have been sick the past couple weeks and that on top of getting our house up for sale and normal day to day I haven't had much time for anything! Here are some cards I made using the NEW 2009-2010 In Colors, these use Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango! What do you think! I will really miss that baja breeze but I am really warming up to these In colors! These cards are going to a few wonderful ladies that have really helped out by donating cards for the Contractors in Afghanistan where my husband is, without them I'd still be at 25 cards! We are now closer to 150!!! (If this is you, close your eyes!)

Check out the DSP isn't it pretty and fun! It is called Razzleberry Lemonade and will be available to order July 1st! I also used the Upsy Daisy stamp, stamped in Melon Mambo and sponged with Rich Razzleberry. The wonderful is from the Warm Words set. This card came from a card I had that I know I cased just used different colors and greeting! I'm sorry but I can't for the life of me remember where or who came up with the layout, if its you let me know!
Happy Stampin'!

6 comments:

  1. My girl is BACK! Love the cards with the new colors...did you use rhinestone brads? i am so caseing this layout...now if my shipment would ever get here! How did you do the sponging???

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY nice! I love that stamp set (still need to get it) and love the new colors! Glad everyone there is better! Good luck on selling your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna I'm so glad your back. It's great to know that everyone is better. While you may have been sick, your MoJo sure didn't suffer. These are great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, JENNA!! Love these! My order comes on FRI finally!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenna - the cards are beautiful! they really showcase our colors and new DSP! If you send me your address, I'll send me an address, I'll send some cards for your cause!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenna!! This is soooo cute! I love it! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete