My bloggin' sister Marisol gave me this award. This award comes with stipulations that I tell you ten things about myself and pass it on to seven other people.
1. I love the outdoors and hiking and exploring in the woods.
2. I drink an insane amount of tea! Has to be fresh and I love Maté.
3. My 3 babies are all born on October 2nd but different years
4. I love gardening, everything about it. I find that planting a new garden is a lot of work but even more rewarding when you see the finished product.
5. I love cereal and could eat it for my 3 meals of the day.
6. My neighbor and friend introduced me to stampin' up and I've been addicted ever since. I heart Stampin' Up!!!
7. I joined the Army at 17
8. I found out I was pregnant with my 1st when I was deployed in Kuwait a month before we went to war and into Iraq. Before I left country, I was able to travel 2 hours across bumpy desert to the Iraq border to tell my husband, its not like I could give him a call so he was pretty shocked to see me and for the big news!
9. I love to watch my children sleep, after a hard day watching them makes me realize why its all worth it.
10. I take my laptop all around my house with me so that I won't miss an instant message from my husband!
These are all blogs that I love and visit regularly, check em' out! My seven nominees are:
Thanks Marisol for my 1st blog award! It is quite exciting!