Thursday, September 24

Its that time of year....

I love Christmas and making christmas cards! I imagine you'll be seeing lots of christmas from me over the next couple weeks! Here are 2 cards I made using the Home for Christmas stamp set.
I love the snow made with the gel pen on this card and I decided to not color too much, but looking at it now I think I'm going to go back in and finish coloring!
STAMPS: Home for Christmas
CARDSTOCK: Old Olive, Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Real Red and Ski Slope DSP(Retired)
ACCESSORIES: 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Top Note Die, White gel pen, stampin' dimensionals
This card is a case from the Current Idea Book & Catalog, I loved it so much it had to be reproduced!
STAMPS: Home for Christmas
CARDSTOCK: Night of Navy, Garden Green, Close to Cocoa, Watercolor Paper
ACCESSORIES: Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, White embossing powder, silver brads

Happy Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment