Sunday, May 24

Scrapbook in a day!

SCRAPBOOK IN A DAY!

When: NEXT SUNDAY, MAY 31st @ 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Where: My house!

Cost is $17
I'm also offering 10% off of the purchase of a 6"x6" scrapbook for those that attend!

Bring a friend and receive $2 off of the class price! Just please RSVP by May 29th by email or phone, seats are limited!
614-302-5247

We will be making 20 6"x6" scrapbook pages! There are enough to fill a 6"x6" scrapbook and make a wonderful gift or keepsake. This class features the Sunshine Garden Simply Scrappin' Kit on page 164 in your catalog. These pages are perect for that vacation you want to remember or those spring photos! I will be providing all materials and will have snacks and refreshments. Invite your friends, everyone is welcome whether or not you've attended a Stampin Up event or have any paper crafting experience.

4 comments:

  1. The pages look great Jenna!!! I hope you have a full house!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Memorial Day Hon! I hope you have a GREAT turnout for your 6X6 scrapbooking class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Amazing! that is how you get things done...hope you get alot of sign ups!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used this simply scrappin kit to make a full 12x12 scrapbook for a friend, but I would love to see it in 6x6 size. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete