Tuesday, May 12

Good Friend Paper Bag Scrapbook Class THIS WEEKEND!!!

Good Friend Paper Bag Scrapbook Class!
You are invited to enjoy an evening of stamping at my house
to make this adorable paper bag scrapbook!
Friday, May 15th 8:00 p.m.
or
Saturday, May 16th 8:00 p.m.

Cost is $17 or FREE with a $35 Stampin Up order!
I will be providing all materials and will have snacks and refreshments. Everyone is welcome whether or not you've attended a Stampin Up event or have any paper crafting experience.
I'd LOVE to see you there!
Bring a friend!!
Just please RSVP by May 14th by email or phone
614-302-5247
Aren't my babies adorable!! I'm giving this to my husband, so he can pull us out whenever he needs a little lift and a smile!
This amazing class was created by Candice Anderson and is only available to Stampin' Up Demonstrators! Sound fun? Ask me how you can become a demonstrator and start your own business for only $75!!! Don't wait, this offer is only good until May 31st! I would love to have you join my team!!

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Stampin'!!

7 comments:

  1. Jenna,
    I love it!! That is so cool. Maybe after your class, you can tell me how you make one since I can't come to it.
    Your children are beautiful!
    Lorita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna...Arent your little ones CUTE! Okay I am a demo so share where do I find how to make one...GREAT DADDY DAY GIFT! Love the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, such amazing work!! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great project and a great way to find new interest from demos yet to be!! the book is so cute and your babies are very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenna -
    I love those pictures! Of course, the paper bag scrapbook is a great place to display them. Wish I lived in your neighborhood - I sign up to make one of these for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep seeing these paperbag scrapbooks....but have never found the directions on how to make one. I would love to come to your class. Too bad your so far away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH....can you say CUTE! Like almost everyone else who's commented...I want to know how to make one of these! Too bad you are so far away from me!

    ReplyDelete