Thursday, May 7

My Mama's Gift

Mothers Day is quickly approaching! Are you ready?
This is what I have made for my mom for Mothers Day! I bought the desk set tutorial from Becky Roberts you can view and purchase hers here. I added DSP to the back of mine and lined the inside as well. I am going to make one of my post it holders to match too. I am also giving her a bunch of misc. cards that I have so she will be prepared for whatever occasion comes her way! Now if I can just be patient and wait to give it to her!


I used the retired Spring Flowers DSP and Spring Bouquet Punch. Current items include the Chocolate Chip corduroy buttons and the half pearls from stampin' up's pretties kit, scallop oval punch, eyelet punch and oval punch. So Saffron 5/8" grosgrain ribbon and Choclate Chip 1/4" ribbon. Cameo Coral, Mellow Moss & So Saffron Cardstocks.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'!

10 comments:

  1. This is darling! She is going to LOVE it!!
    Thanks for letting me know you made it;o)
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Your mom is going to love it. I need to get a copy of those directions from Becky. Doesn't she have the greatest ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL...Man I am too young to be your mom. This is FAB! She is going to love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenna - that is such a neat idea. Great idea for a teacher appreciation gift too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought this...thanks to you! I will be trying it out tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! I bet your Mom will LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenna,
    What a great present. Your mother is very lucky!! I love the colors.
    Lorita

    ReplyDelete
  8. The set is beautiful, a great gift to receive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, aren't you tricky? These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors and what a wonderful gift!

    ReplyDelete