Friday, April 3

Sweet Baby Girl

I can't believe how long it has been since my last post! I had surgery and my husband came home from overseas to take care of me for a week and then we found out he gets to stay home for 45 days! What a blessing! It is so nice having him home and our kids are loving every minute too. I am all healed up and ready to get back into the craft room! So keep checking back!

Here is a card I had made for a baby shower using the So Many Scallops Stamp Set. I used Pink Pirouette and Close to Cocoa Inks and Card stock. I used the Scallop, 1" circle and new Eyelet Punch which is my new favorite! I cut out the moon and the 'sweet one' banner and used stampin' dimensional to pop the moon, banner and 1" circle. I also put a piece of Pretty in Pink 1/4" grosgrain ribbon around the brown card stock.

Thanks for looking and Happy Creating!!

1 comment:

  1. This is a grat card, I love the illett punch for the edges.

    ReplyDelete