Friday, April 24

and the winner is.....

Mary Jo Marshall!!!
Please email me so I can get that card out to you!! I had my 5 year old son do the official drawing out of a bowl he was so excited to have the honor! lol! Thanks everyone for all of the nice comments!!

I loved hearing from you all so much that I'm going to do another go at it today for the card pictured below! So leave those comments here on my blog and you'll be entered to win! Be sure to leave me your email so I can let you know if you have won! I'll be drawing tomorrow evening!

This is another card made with the same Friends 24-7 stamp set. I also some of my Urban Oasis DSP scraps! I used Stampin Ups Basic Grey & Riding Hood Red Cardstocks and distressed them a little bit. I stamped the bird and the flourish in Riding Hood Red Classic Ink and tied a piece of the Basic Grey Taffeta Ribbon around!

Thanks for looking and Happy Creating!!

4 comments:

  1. this card is really pretty too!! I guess I am going to have to break down and buy this set now! Thanks to your son for picking my name for the one yesterday! I was really shocked when I saw my name there as the winner!! THANKS!
    My husband's cousin lives in Marysville - Becky Turk - they have 3 boys. Think she is a nurse.Thanks again.
    marshall.maryjo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered this set and am anxiuos for its arrival. Love the colors on this card and the layout.TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. I like the colors. TFS.
    My email is gilles.arsenault2@sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card Jenna !! I'm so glad I own this set or I'd being borrowing it from you all of the time. You'll have to put your hostess gift on your blog after I bring it to you tomorrow. You are awesome!!
    Sherri Madsen

    ReplyDelete