Wednesday, April 22

Explosion Box Class Coming Up!!

Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:00pm - 3:00pm
or
Sunday, April 26, 2009 1:00pm - 3:00pm
whichever is more convenient for you!
My House!
Cost is $12 or FREE with a $25 Stampin Up order!

Invite your friends! Just please RSVP no later then 2 days prior to the class date! Each class date is limited to 8 seats so make sure you reserve your seats quickly!!
614-302-5247

Sorry I have been a bit MIA lately, my family and I went on a nice and much needed vacation down to Ft.Myers Florida! We had so much fun although my son Logan soaked up a little too many rays and was hurting for a few days! I can't wait for the nice weather to reach me here at home in Ohio!! I am excited to be having my 2nd Stampin Up Class! My first one was so much fun! I have a few projects lined up to share with you in the next couple days so keep checking back!

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment