Monday, January 25

New Blog Design

Hi everyone, I've been working hard today updating my blog design using Stampin' Up's new My Digital Studio!  I'm excited to be using some of my favorite stamps and papers digitally and to use them on my blog!  I'm still working out the kinks but you can see how it is going!  What do you think?

Of course I can't post without sharing a card so here is one that I made the other day using my new Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die!

Stamps:  Whimsical Words
Accessories:  Embosslits Beautiful Wings, Linen Thread
Card Stock:  Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper, Rich Razzleberry, Mellow Moss, Orchid Opulence

      Thanks for stopping by today!
         Happy Stampin',
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cool blog design!
    I love your card, its very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. I love the new butterfly embosslit too! TFS.

    ReplyDelete