Monday, January 11

bot love note

Happy New Year!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and wish you an even better new year!  I'm sorry I've been MIA for the past few months, my family moved to Florida recently and we have been getting settled and enjoying the holidays and sunshine!  I'm back at it so keep checking back for new ideas and inspiration!
Here is a super easy little notecard I made to put in my sons lunchbox for school.  I love the little robots in this set and I think he'll enjoy getting a special note at lunch!



STAMP SET:  Lots of Bots,
CARDSTOCK:  To the Nines Designer Series Paper, Sahara Sand
ACCESSORIES:  Ticket corner punch, Old Olive Classic Ink, Earth Elements Brads


Happy Stampin'
Jenna

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the simplicity! Perfect masculine card! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple style of this card! Hope your son loves it :) Good luck with settling in after the move. Thanks for posting your blog on Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love writing little notes to my 7 yo DS to put in his lunchbox. He'd get a kick out of this!

    ReplyDelete