Saturday, January 15

Blogger Sketch Challenge

I have dug out my stampin' supplies, dusted off my stamps and started my with this challenge as my first card in months!!!!  This Sketch Challenge was done by Lisa Somerville,  and this was just the thing to get me out of my funk!
 There is nothing better then a good sketch to get moving along!  Here is what I came up with.
The first thing I thought of was to use my Vintage Vogue set because I really need to let some friends now how special they are to me:)  I grabbed my color coach and picked this creative combo from the Wild Wasabi card.  It uses Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and of course Whisper White.  I used the Very Vintage Jumbo wheel in So Saffron to create the background on the Whisper White, and the Friendly Words Wheel in Perfect Plum for the So Saffron strip.  I cut out the flowers in the Vintage Vogue set and finished them off with a so saffron brad in the middle.

So great to be getting my stamps inky again!  Thank you Lisa for the inspiration to get me stampin'! Hopefully I will be back with more soon!

Here are some other entries to this challenge! Check them out by clicking on the the pictures.


Happy Stampin!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful use of the sketch! Wonderful choice of colors - just love all the added layers! Thanks for playing along with the BC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely! The soft embossing and highlighting in the background is a nice touch! We play every Friday- hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Jenna! Good for you for dusting off those stamping supplies! I'm so glad that you joined us this week! Hope to see more of your work next Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How soft and lovely, with lots of pretty elements to complete this fabulous card. GREAT card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the F as the focal point of the card. Thanks for joining us this week for the Blogger's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I shall have to log this into my foggy brain, I luv what you did.

    ReplyDelete