Sunday, June 20

I'm back, I'm back!!!!

Wow, I can't believe I've been on a 4 month hiatus!  I hope some of you are still checking in because I have a lot of great new creations to share.  I've done a craft room makeover and am ready to go!  Funny how a little organization can make me go from never entering the room to wanting to spend every spare second there!  I'll share pictures of my craft room soon. 

I made this card recently for a retired swap with the Late Night Stampers group.  I used soon to be retiring stamps and cardstock.   
STAMPS:  A Beautiful Life
ACCESSORIES:  Fresh Favorites II buttons,  Scallop Trim Border punch
CARDSTOCK:  Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Elegant Eggplant, Confetti White

I think this card turned out cute.  I have a hard time with the Kaleidoscope paper but really wanted to use it and this is what I came up with.  I love this caterpillar!  
STAMP SET:  Love Bug
ACCESSORIES:  Whisper White ribbon & my markers
CARDSTOCK:  Kaleidoscope DSP, Apricot Appeal, Pixie Pink, Whisper White

Stay tuned, I promise to have more tomorrow!
Happy Stampin'!

blog signature

No comments:

Post a Comment