Wednesday, July 1

Cards were recieved!!

The cards left Ohio on June 17th, traveled over 7000 miles to Afganistan and arrived in my husbands hands yesterday! As you can see from the pictures they have already started to dig in!! According to William they are a huge hit and a big morale boost. They are very grateful and I think they are feeling the love!
Thank You Late Night Stampers! Without the amazing women from this very supportive group, I would have never got this together or had so many beautiful cards to send!
I am hoping to get more cards out to them soon as they seem to be going fast! Please let me know if you'd like to help out by donating card fronts to be converted, cards or envelopes. I am hoping to get enough for my husband to bring to other nearby bases.

I'll post some cards I've been making tomorrow!
Until then...
Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment